COVID-19 Update

All WSCC offices are open with new health and safety measures in place. Clients are encouraged to book an appointment before visiting. Please go to our COVID-19 page for important service updates, and the COVID-19 Resource page for essential tools for your workplace.

Can I visit a different country if I am getting compensation payments?

Yes, but you must advise the WSCC. We decide if we can continue your compensation payments while you are away from Canada.