On September 27th, worker was installing ground wire. While stripping the insulation covering off the wire, the knife blade slipped, cutting through the worker’s leather glove. This resulted in a laceration to the base of the thumb. The worker notified the supervisor immediately and was taken to the Kearl Medical and 6 sutures were administered to close the wound.
Please be aware the current wildfire situation may cause unexpected connectivity issues which can impact our service to you on short notice.