WSCC Service Updates

WSCC’s offices are currently closed to the public and employees are working remotely. Our services are still available online or on the phone. Visit our COVID-19 page for important service updates, and the COVID-19 Resource page for essential tools for your workplace.

Injury Reporting Process for Workers:

If you suffer a workplace injury that requires medical aid, you must report the injury to your Employer and the WSCC.

If you need help filling out the Worker's Report of Injury form, please call WSCC at:

NWT Tele-claim: 1-800-661-0792
Nunavut Tele-claim: 1-877-404-4407

The WSCC collects personal information to administer programs and services related to your claim. For more information please read our Privacy Statement for Workers.

med cross

Step 1

Get first aid help if you need it.


Step 2

Tell your employer right away.

see doctor

Step 3

Go to a health care provider; your employer must provide transportation if you require it. Tell the health care provider that you were hurt at work.

keep a record

Step 5

Write down everything that happens.

Step 2

Step 6

Keep all of your injury-related receipts to qualify for reimbursement.

Step 1

Step 7

Remind your employer to complete and submit an Employer's Report of Incident to the WSCC within three days of your incident.